Using Pinterest with Jumpseller
Often considered the ideal platform for getting ideas, inspiration and a creativity boost, Pinterest can easily be connected to Jumpseller! Use Pinterest to reach 250 million monthly active users and grow your business.
- Create Your Profile
- Claim Your Website
- Widget Builder
- Rich Pins
- Pinterest Ads
Create Your Profile
- First thing you need to do is to create a business profile.
- Add the relevant information about your business.
- After you enter your website, Pinterest can import images from there, you can choose what images to show on your profile.
- Next, you can connect your Pinterest profile with other social media platforms.
Claim Your Website
- You need to confirm your website by linking it to your Pinterest page, for this, you can click on the Claim Your Website button.
- Select the Add HTML tag option. Copy the code from the box.
- Next, you need to copy the HTML tag and past it on your store by going to your Admin Panel > Theme > Code Editor > Layout. Paste it before tag
- Then return to Pinterest and verify your store.
Using this, you can create buttons and widgets that you can add to your Website!
- Go to Widget Builder and past your Pinterest board URL there.
- Choose the style you prefer. Copy and paste (Admin Panel > Theme > Code Editor > Layout) the first code onto your page where you want your add-on to appear. and then from the second one, include pinit.js once per page, just before the closing